- Dave has two ear piercings, one in each ear. Both are gauged with plugs, at about a 4 each.
- He has a barbell in his tongue; he plays with it whenever he’s nervous or thinking really hard about something.
- While he appears to be a sarcastic asshole as most Dave’s do, he’s actually very kind-hearted. He’s very insecure about letting people in, but he’s more than willing to help a friend out if they’re in a tight spot.
- He isn’t one to get pissed off easily. It usually takes a lot to piss him off, and once you get to that point, well, that’s your problem.
- He’s subjected to random mood swings- One minute he’s upbeat and acting his usual Dave self, then suddenly he’s down in the deepest dumps. This can either happen at random, or it can be triggered.
- Dave tries to be a social butterfly, but he may come across as either too strong or too insistent. That’s because he’s only concerned that the other person will either lose interest or find him annoying. He’s not the best at social situations.
- After the game ended, all of the beta Dave’s merged into one- him. The only Dave that is still around outside of him is Davesprite. This contributes to his nightmares and night terrors.
- Due to the merging of Dave’s, all of their memories have invaded his dreams. This includes their pain and their deaths. Which he usually experiences when he sleeps. He tends to wake up screaming, which Bro has gotten used to over time. He goes through the routine of calming Dave down whenever this happens.
- When he goes for extended periods of time without sleep, he tends to hallucinate. His least favorite is whenever he sees Bro, because all he sees is a pale corpse with a sword sticking through his bleeding chest. But of course, this is merely a hallucination. Others include seeing injuries in himself that aren’t there; namely the killing injury on any of his betas.
- Because of his nightmares, he tries to go as long as he can without sleep. The only time his nightmares seem to calm down is when he sleeps with someone else- think of it as a warm security blanket.
- Due to his anxiety caused from the nightmares and hallucinations, he’s lost a lot of weight from a lack of appetite. He’s thinner, but he still has his muscle from keeping up his fitness.
- He spends most of his time inside, but when he does go out, he tries to make it at least a little interesting.
- He works at a PetSuperMarket, and will constantly complain about things that happen there.